Saturday, February 11, 2012

Get busy living!

As the great John Wooden once said…”Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.”  Brilliant.

Life always gets in the way of what we plan to do, whether it is the necessary things we need to do...or the fun things we would like to do.  Striking a balance is the difficult part of daily life.  I need to clean my closets, but I would rather stencil the fence and hang my new pot latches and lanterns.  Ah - decisions, decisions.

I am so pleased with my new bathroom countertops and I planning to do the kitchen countertops over the President's Day long weekend.  Hopefully, they will turn out just the way the directions say they will
www.gianigranite.com

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I know, in college in an organizational behavior class they taught if you have A and B that you have to do, you will choose C that you want to do! Then they taught us to make a list of the have to dos and start with the hardest - get that done and you will feel like you have accomplished something. My husband and I have decided "we can eat an elephant one bite at a time" so we work together on a project (like cleaning out a space) for half an hour a day and it is amazing! Have fun with your counters and pat yourself on the back for those - how fun!

    ReplyDelete